Hi Everyone I liked this Gingerbread Men stamp from Woodware as soon as I saw it. The stamp itself is quite long at almost 18cm and of course you will need a long acrylic block
I liked this Gingerbread Men stamp from Woodware as soon as I saw it. The stamp itself is quite long at almost 18cm and of course you will need a long acrylic block if you want to stamp the image as a whole.
I decided that I would use the gingerbread men as singles so used a smaller block and stamped them onto thin kraft card and cut them out – sounds like a big job but they are quite a simple shape to cut and the thin card made it easier, so it didn’t take too long. Stamping them onto Kraft card meant they already had their main color so I only needed to color in the decorative elements. I quickly had a pile of cheerful chaps to work with.
- Cut 29cm x 14cm, score it at 3.5cm, 6cm, 10.5cm, 14cm and 22.5cm.
- Cut 14cm x 19cm.
- Cut 7cm x 2cm, score it at 1.5cm, 3.5cm and 5.5cm.
- Cut 13.5cm x 18.5cm.
- Cut 13.5cm x 3cm.
- Cut 13.5cm x 4cm.
- Cut 13cm x 2.5cm.
- Cut 13cm x 3.5cm.
- Red card, kraft paper
- Dovecraft Premium White Card Stock
- Patterned paper
- 6mm Ultra High Bond double sided tape
- Stickles Diamond glitter glue
- Poppy (red) and Pine (green) Pro Marker pens
- White Sakura Gelly Roll pen
- Gingerbread Men clear stamp
- Red and Dark Green Gingham ribbon
- Colorbox Pigment ink pad black
- 3mm Foam Mounting Pads