Hi everyoneI just love these cute, bunny rabbit, die cutting stencils, at this time of year they are perfect for Easter cards but they are so sweet they can be used all year round. This
I just love these cute, bunny rabbit, die cutting stencils, at this time of year they are perfect for Easter cards but they are so sweet they can be used all year round. This is a fun Easter card with all the classic components, a basket, Easter eggs and Easter bunnies.
I used a 12.5 cm square card blank and inked the edges with green, then I got going with the die cutting making three white rabbits, a brown basket, four green leaf fronds and a matching strip of grass border, I stuck a piece of lighter brown paper behind the basket so that you can’t see through it and colored the rabbits noses and ears with pink. Next I stuck some gold and silver peel off Easter eggs onto paper, cut them out and coloured them in.
I used the same green ink to stamp the greeting and then assembled all the pieces on the card, I used a combination of glue and adhesive foam pads to attach the elements and lift some of them off the card slightly.
- 12.5cm square, cream blank card and envelope.
- Brown, green and white card plus light brown and white paper.
- Assorted marker pens.
- Gold and silver Easter egg peel offs
- Moss Green pigment ink pad
- Marianne basket die cutter
- Rabbits die cutter
- Paper Smooches Foliage 2 Die Cutters
- Joycrafts grass border die cutter
- Woodware Spring Crocus clear stamp
- Woodware Crafty Glue
- 1mm and 3mm adhesive foam pads
Hope you like it, thanks for dropping in.