Hi Everyone, Christmas is the perfect time to get busy with some bling, and create a jewelled Christmas tree. The Bubble Bloom Festive Tree stamp set is designed to have decorative elements added to the
Hi Everyone, Christmas is the perfect time to get busy with some bling, and create a jewelled Christmas tree. The Bubble Bloom Festive Tree stamp set is designed to have decorative elements added to the circles, creating a perfect template to add pearls, crystals and gems.
To Make the Card
Take an ivory A6 blank card and layer it with gold card. Cut another layer from dark green card and score a narrow margin around the edges. Stamp the tree in the centre of the green panel towards the top. Heat emboss it with gold embossing powder.
The next step is to add the jewels. The circles on the tree are 10mm, 5mm and 3mm so add a selection of pearls, crystals and gems to the circles. Check the supplies list below for the actual ones that I used.
Stamp Happy Christmas on green card and heat emboss with gold. Layer this onto gold card with a narrow margin and adhere at the bottom of the card across the tree trunk, using adhesive foam tape to lift it slightly.
I am so pleased with this card, it worked out exactly as I had planned, which doesn’t happen very often!! Thank you for visiting, I hope you like it too.
- Ivory A6 blank card and envelope
- Festive Shades A4 card pack
- Dark green card
- Bubble Bloom Festive Tree clear stamp set
- Press to Impress stamp positioning tool
- Slow drying clear embossing ink
- Rich Gold embossing powder
- Folding heat gun
- Essential Festive Sentiments clear stamp set
- 3mm and 5mm Red and Natural, self adhesive pearls
- Gold self adhesive metal gems
- Country Christmas adhesive crystal dots
- Self adhesive pearl clusters natural