Hi everyone, here’s an easy Christmas card with a simple but eye catching colour scheme. Make the Card Start with a 6 x 6 inch, white blank card, layer it with red card and cut
Hi everyone, here’s an easy Christmas card with a simple but eye catching colour scheme.
Make the Card
Start with a 6 x 6 inch, white blank card, layer it with red card and cut another layer of white card. Die cut a star shape from the white card, slightly off centre towards the top left of the card.
Cut a piece of patterned paper big enough to fit under the die cut shape, then use two of the star dies together to cut a star shaped frame from white glitter card that fits over the die cut shape. Glue the patterned paper in position, then glue the white die cut card over it and the glitter frame on top of that.
Stamp the greeting in the bottom right hand corner of the card and add some clear, adhesive crystals to finish it off.
A quick and easy card with a classic colour scheme and a bold message! I hope you like it.
Thank you for taking the time to visit.
- 6 x 6 inch white blank card and envelope
- Festive Shades A4 card pack (for the red card)
- A4 smooth white card
- Christmas Wishes 6 x 6 paper pad (discontinued)
- White glitter card
- Nested Stars die cutting set
- Craft Tacky glue
- Hand Written Christmas Greetings clear stamp set
- Colorbox Catseye Terra Cotta ink pad
- Assorted size adhesive rhinestone crystals clear