Hi Everyone, this is probably going to be my last Christmas card for 2020, it is a quick and easy design so perfect for anyone with a last minute or unexpected card to make. To
Hi Everyone, this is probably going to be my last Christmas card for 2020, it is a quick and easy design so perfect for anyone with a last minute or unexpected card to make.
To Make the Card
This is a quick and easy card so there isn’t much to explain. Start with a white 6″ x 6″ blank card, cut a piece of red card approx. 14cm square. Cut a strip of white card approx 4cm x 14cm, adhere this over the red card towards the right hand side. Cut a piece of black grosgrain ribbon approx, 16cm long, and thread it through a square diamanté buckle. Adhere the ribbon across the red card and the white strip about 3.5cm up from the bottom. Secure the ends of the ribbon behind the red card.
Adhere the red card panel to the card blank and add three black adhesive pearls to the white strip. Stamp the Ho Ho Ho greeting in the bottom left hand part of the card below the ribbon and heat emboss with white embossing powder.
- White 6″ x 6″ blank card and envelope
- Festive Shades A4 card pack
- A4 smooth white card
- 16mm black grosgrain ribbon
- Square diamanté buckle slider
- 5mm charcoal adhesive pearls
- Versamark watermark ink pad
- Hand Written Christmas Greetings clear stamp set
- White opaque embossing powder
- Double sided tape dispenser
- Folding heat gun